For the 37th consecutive year, the Urban League of Flint will offer scholarships sponsored by community groups, corporations, and higher education institutions to African American high school seniors, residing in and graduating from schools in Flint and Genesee County.
To apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in and graduating from a high school located in Flint and Genesee County, Michigan.
- Applicants must be in their Senior year, entering post-secondary education in Fall 2019.
- Have a grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All Awardees will be required to validate admission/enrollment in post-secondary education prior to scholarship disbursement.
- Completed applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. Please submit complete application package to Urban League of Flint, P.O. Box 1102 Flint, MI 48501 ATTN: ALL STARS Scholarship Committee. Applications may also be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected applicants will be notified prior to the All Stars Salute. Awards will be presented at the Urban League of Flint’s 37th Annual Salute to Black Scholars All Stars Awards Program on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at New Jerusalem Church.
For more information, contact 2019 Urban League of Flint Black Scholars Program at email@example.com.