Thursday, April 11 from 3 to 6 p.m.
The Genesee Intermediate School District (GISD) is seeking excited, dedicated and motivated professionals to join their team. GISD is hiring for full-time and part-time positions available in various departments. Individuals interested in working in a positive environment that is continuously evolving should plan to attend their Job Fair, Thursday, April 11, at the Genesee Career Institute’s Innovation Zone, G-5081 Torrey Road, Flint, MI 48507.
GISD has immediate openings at multiple locations across Genesee County with infant, toddler, and preschool programming. Some available positions include:
– Associate Teachers & Para Educators – Lead Teachers
– Bus Drivers – Maintenance & Custodial Staff
– Business Office Support – School Psychologist
– Classroom Support – Teacher of Students with ASD
– Consultant for Behavioral Support – Teacher of the Visually Impaired
– Director of Career-Technical Education – Transportation Aides
GISD offers competitive wages and benefits. Job seekers are advised to come professionally dressed with copies of their resume, and be prepared to interview.
The Job Fair is a no-cost event and is open to the public. For more information, potential job candidates may call (810) 591-4456. To learn more about the variety of programs GISD offers visit www.geneseeisd.org.