As a reminder to city of Flint voters who choose not to mail in their completed absentee ballots or
submit them directly to the Flint City Clerk’s office during regular business hours, absentee ballots can be dropped in one of the city’s drop boxes.
The city maintains two drop boxes on city property: one in front of Flint City Hall and one
between the police and fire departments on 5th Street. Both are available for secure absentee
ballot drop-off with 24-hour access and security.
In addition, drop boxes that were recently installed at four of the city’s Fire Stations were
made possible thanks to a donation from Kyle Kuzma a Flint native who currently plays
basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers, and the National Basketball Players Association. The
1. Fire Station 3, 1525 Martin Luther King Ave.;
2. Fire Station 5, 3402 Western Road;
3. Fire Station 6, 716 W. Pierson Road; and
4. Fire Station 8, 202 E. Atherton Road.
These secure drop boxes will be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week starting
The city also has six secure and staffed drop boxes at various locations throughout the city.
These boxes, which are open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily (including weekends), are located at:
1. Northside: Berston Field House, 3300 N. Saginaw Street;
2. Southside: Word of Life Ministries, 460 W. Atherton Road;
3. Eastside: Mince Manor, 3820 Richfield Road, in the lobby;
4. Westside: West Court Street Church of God, 2920 W. Court Street;
5. Brennan Community Center, 1301 Pingree Avenue; and
6. Hasselbring Senior Center, 1002 West Home Avenue.
The Flint City Clerk’s Office is located in Flint City Hall, 1101 S. Saginaw Street. For additional
information about the November 3 Election in general, please contact the Flint City Clerk’s
Office at (810) 766-7414.