Because of concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Promo Tour will be rescheduled to the fall, based on the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, federal and state officials.
As of now The Promo Tour will have the same schedule of cities, but new dates:
- Davison – Friday, October 9, 2020 kick off to be announced
- Mt Pleasant – Friday, October 9, 2020 – downtown
- Boyne City – Saturday, October 10, 2020 – classic instruments car show
- Boyne City – Sunday, October 11, 2020 – downtown
- Cadillac – Monday, October 12, 2020 – downtown
- Muskegon – Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – downtown
For those who have already registered for the tour, there are two options to choose from.
Plan A-Plan on attending the October 9-13, 2020 Visionary 2020 Promo Tour. Your commitment fee has been transferred and paid. Participants will receive email with all hotel information and changes to make.
Plan B- Respectively decline the new October 9-13, 2020 Promo Tour with one of the three options.
▪ Full refund ($45) from PayPal, if paid by credit card within 30 days.
▪ Full refund, if you paid by check, mailed to you within 30 days.
▪ Decline the October tour, but donate your commitment fee ($45) to the Back To The Bricks “Rosie the Riveter Statue fund”. A tax-deductible 501 (c) 3 receipt will be sent to you.