The Flint Registry is excited to announce our 2021 Summer Outreach Week from July 19-24, 2021. The events this week are hosted in part with Greater Flint Health Coalition and other community-based organizations.
In-person events for Flint community members of all ages will be held each day of Summer Outreach Week. Virtual events will be held on Tuesday and Thursday via Zoom.
A Flint Registry enrollment event will be held Thursday, July 22 with special guest Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha! Dr. Mona will be present with the Flint Registry team to help enroll individuals in the Flint Registry. This event will take place in the Flint City Hall lobby from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and no appointment is needed to enroll.
Schedule of events:
- Monday, July 19
- Mental Health Expo at Church Without Walls, 6202 Dupont St, Flint, MI 48505 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Kick off Kickball Game at the Kennedy Center, 1610 W Pierson Rd, Flint MI 48504 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 20
- Health Care 101, Potter Elementary, 2500 N Averill Ave, Flint, MI 48506 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Workshop, Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82895237205 Meeting ID: 828 9523 7205, Passcode: 494614 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 21
- Ladybugs & Butterflies, Hasselbring Senior Center, 1002 W Home Ave, Flint, MI 48505 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Abundant Living and Best Life Goals, Brennan Senior Center, 1301 Pingree Ave, Flint, MI 48503 from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, July 22
- ENROLL in the Flint Registry with Dr. Mona, Flint City Hall Lobby, 1101 Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48502 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Facts & Snacks, Flint Farmers’ Market, 300 E 1st St, Flint, MI 48502 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- GFHC Programs Overview Virtual Café, Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84025301799, Meeting ID: 840 2530 1799 Passcode: 820636 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, July 23
- Book Giveaway & Healthy Snack Bar, Boys and Girls Club at the Peak, 1205 W. Bristol RD., Flint, MI 48507 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Hop, Skip & Jump, Freeman Elementary, 4001 Ogema Ave, Flint, MI 48507 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 24
- Cooking with Kids, Flint Children’s Museum, 1602 University Ave, Flint, MI 48504 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
About the Flint Registry
The Flint Registry is supported by a four-year (2017-2021) grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Environmental Health to Michigan State University College of Human Medicine’s Division of Public Health. To learn more or to enroll, visit flintregistry.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (833) GO-FLINT. After successful completion of enrollment, participants are mailed a $50 Thank You check.